(August 2016 – September 2017)
The ‘Knowledge Trainer’ is a quiz game with 6.000 questions and several game modes. I developed this game with ‘the binary family’ team on Unity. Android version was featured by Google on Google Play in December 2016. The game has separated UI for iOS and Android (material design). I developed special version for AppleTV with controller support and special four players mode.
- Unity, C#.
- iOS, Apple TV and Android platforms.
- the game was localized to 3 languages, I2 Localization plugin.
- Unity Cloud Builds for each deploy target (platforms and dev-prod modes).
- Fabric for errors handling in production.
- Firebase for analytics.
- AATKit advertisement mediator.
- Unity in-app purchases plugin.
- Pushwoosh for push notifications.
- iCloud progress synchronization for iOS.